Thursday, February 16, 2012

Hearts Galore

I'm a little behind on posting, and for that, i'm sincerely sorry. But what is the most common Valentine's Day candy, besides chocolate? Conversation hearts of course! For my little sister's class party on the 14th, I made sugar cookies that look like conversation hearts for her to put in everyone's goodie bags. They were rather easy to do, and I loved the bright & fun colors of the hearts. I made sure they matched perfectly with the original conversation heart colors.
The day after I made these, I tried to make some red velvet whoopie pies in the shape of hearts. Unfortunately, they looked adorable but tasted like absolute junk. So I threw them right in the trash, despite my fear of wasting ingredients/desserts. I figured I would post a picture or two just to show how cute they were.
 I hope everyone had a LOVEly Valentine's Day! Ha Ha Ha, like my pun? 

2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE cookies!!! Such a bummer when you have to throw things out - it happens to all of us.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute cookies, those whoopies look great, wonder why they tasted bad, that is never fun!

    ReplyDelete